Recorded in historic St. Albertus Church, Detroit, in March 1999. Oleh Mahlay – Conductor.
Featuring well known Ukrainian and English Carols.
- Today We Sing --Dnes' Poyushche
- A New Joy Has Arisen -- Nova Radist' Stala
- Adeste Fideles -- "O Come All Ye Faithful"
- The Landlord's Carol -- A U Tsoho Hazyayna
- Christmas Motives -- Rizdvyani Motyvy
- On the River Jordan -- Oy Na Jordani
- The News in Bethlehem -- Vo Vefleyemi Novyna
- I Wonder as I Wander -- Ya Divlusya Ta Mandruyu
- The Saints -- Svyati Sidily
- Throughout the World -- Po Vsiomu Sviti
- O, Holy Night -- O, Svyataya Nich
- Shchedryk -- What has been known to the world as Carol of the Bells is actually an old Ukrainian seasonal winter song (shchedrivka).
- Silent Night -- Tyha Nich. Stille Nacht, sung in English, German, and Ukrainian
- Oh, Koliada! -- The Ukrainian word for carol is koliada
- God Eternal -- Boh Predvichnyj
A Bandura Christmas